Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dusting Off The Screen and Clearing Up The Cobwebs...

I decided to dust off this old horse and begin using it once again. It's now been more than three years since I've done anything with it. Why waste it and let it languish for another 3 years?

So, boys and girls, hamsters, monsters and things that go 'bump', I shall be adding a bit more here -- here and there for your edification, entertainment and education........and my sanity.

There is so much to be said about Humanity.

Most of it bad...

At this point in history I am not sanguine about our survival as a species for all that much longer. We have managed over the last 300 years to destroy thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years of natural evolutionary development for our wonderful and hardy addictions to greed and consumerism...

Rah, rah, rah! Siss, Boom, Bah!
Careful what you ignore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home